Toyota LC200 VX Premium Caravan Camera System
The Landcruiser has always been a very popular tow vehicle and the latest models come with a high resolution display. So it makes sense to utilise this screen to view a caravan camera image rather than add unsightly additional displays to the dash. Advanced ICE has made it possible with their Premium Caravan Integration System.
- 2 x Video Inputs
- A Front Camera can be installed and activated by a switch.
- Automatic Video Sensing module changes to the caravan camera image when in reverse when the caravan is connected to the vehicle.
- No additional external switches required. (Accept if adding Front Camera)
- Camera Image can be viewed while driving forwards while still listening to the factory audio system.
- Activation of the camera video while driving forwards is via a simple long press of the vehicles NAV button.
- 2 Year Warranty
Note – Only compatible with NTSC Cameras.
Once installed by one of our auto electrical technicians all you need to do is
- Connect your caravan/trailer to your vehicle
- Engage the vehicle in reverse. The system automatically connects to the caravan camera and the picture is displayed on the factory screen. Once reverse is disengaged or drive gear is selected the display will revert back to your vehicle display Radio/NAV etc.
- Once the caravan is disconnected from the vehicle it will automatically revert back to the vehicle factory reverse camera.
For more information on the Advanced Ice Caravan Camera Integration System please feel free to Contact us